06 June 2009

Charlotte Louboutin?

Wandering the mall is one of my favorite past times. This
weekend, since I was at home, I went wandering with my mother through one of my favorites, Twelve Oaks Mall. Probably because it is "my mall," the one at which I bought adorably fancy Easter dresses with my mother and grandmother when I was a child. As my mom and I made our way through the mall I spotted a pair of Christian Louboutins, his "Armadillo" d'orsay satin pumps in blue. An exquisite example of artistry, this classy design adds just the right amount of color to any black or neutral outfit and as with the entire d'orsay line, creates a stunning silhouette of your foot.

Unfortunately, there are no stores at 12 Oaks that stock Christian
Louboutins. What I was actually seeing were the Charlotte Russe version, running at about 27 dollars a pair. Clearly not of the same quality, you can see that from the picture, so don't worry I didn't actually get confused! But this is a great example of an easy way to have style on a budget. One day, I will be able to buy myself the Louboutins, but until then, Charlotte Russe will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment